Monday, May 31, 2010

Step One: Hair

So I usually keep my hair longish (mid-shoulder blades), but I have thick hair so it is a pain to keep up with it. I usually end up just pulling it up in a clip to avoid a cliched ponytail. Then, I was watching Coco Before Chanel with Mommie Dearest when I got back and fell in love with her hair. So cute, right? Alxardnax was worried it might be too old for me, so I threw ideas back and forth with her till we got Charlize Theron's long kinda-bob.


So, old hair:Thanks for the flattering picture, Old Man.

AND new hair!!!Yay!!! So pretty. And I get to curl it everyday! Fun times.

5 comments:

  1. Haha. No problem old man. And in my defense that coco haircut is fabulous but maybe older and high maintenance. Is that the night of Ryan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope. That was a pic from the Japanese restaurant in DC. I was in my brown DVF at Ryan's night. O Ryan.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know!!! She can't even sing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhhh cute new hair! I'm jealous. I can't pull that off.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Haewon!
    I wish I had the patience for long hair, but I really don't have the time. My best friend has this gorgeous long thick as a rope hair, and she knows I will one day steal it from her ;) But for now, I am loving my new short hair!

    ReplyDelete